PLEASE AND LET US KNOW IF YOU SNAP OFF .FISH SAFTEY IS MOST IMPORTANT. NO PRE-BOOKING OF PEGS, LOTS WILL BE DRAWN IF AGREEMENT CANNOT BE OBTAINED
BUT IF YOU BOOK A CARAVAN YOU CAN FISH THE PEG ASSOCIATED WITH IT.
1. It is compulsory to scan all fish and record the last five numbers wherever possible, if you cannot find the tag, please call us on the radio, all fish over 50lb must be checked by manager on site, all fish over 60 must be checked and verified then It can be named if it does not have one
2. barbless hooks only crushed barbs are not allowed
3. No bent or cranked hooks of any kind
4. There is a boat on site it is not for personal use in case of emergency please talk to manager
5. No nuts (peanuts, tigers etc.) cars will be checked if nuts are found you will be asked to leave
6. No braided mainline except for spombing
7. Maximum 15lb bs line (MAXIMUM NOT MINIMUM )
8. Strictly no sacking of fish.
9. All fish must be weighed and photographed in the water and released as soon as possible .Weigh and scan fish before taking pictures as we have had fish lost by taking pictures first and did not get the weight or number
10. the use medicarp or similar is compulsory.
11. Rods must be attended at all times.
12. Bait boats allowed with the discretion of the bailiff or site Manager
13. ONLY particles purchased on site may be used.
14. Swimming is strictly prohibited
15. Safe rigs please, think of FISH WELFARE at all times.leads must come off easily if you are snagged (Manager or Bailiff may check rigs at any time). No ronnie rigs
16. Rig tubing must be used.
17. Controlled alcoholic drinking and Gentlemanly conduct is expected and required. Drugs are not allowed.
18. 3 rods maximum per angler per peg
19. Arrival is Saturday 12.00 pm. Departure from swim on Saturday is 10am.
20. Use of livebait is forbidden except if it is caught from our lake due to possible cross contamination of disease
21. Children under 16 do not fish, Under 18s must have adult supervision at all times.
22. No shelf life bait, only fresh
23. The peg beside the house is out of bounds and private but can be fished at anytime (even if you have lake exclusive) by the owner or family. But if the owner is not on site it maybe fished with the consent of the Manager. Also disabled anglers may be allowed to fish it .
24. all rubbish must be separated and put in the bins provided(we check this)
25. please do not use the bushes as a toilet at peg 8/9 we check this every
26.No artificial baits of any kind. Fake maize etc
27. All nets must be dry before use
Rules and conditions are for the safety and enjoyment of the anglers and the well being of the fish.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATON